Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • It's a device used to track and control you psychologically whilst making you less engaged with the real world.

And if you are in a high signal area it might also function as a telephone, but not as reliably as a 1960's corded instrument... 

• it actually does track you in more ways than we know..

i accidently pressed something or did something on my samsung one time and it came up with a screen i never saw before with a pc like UI with a light blue background, looked diagnostic statistic type screen but looked like a pc looking blue screen...

it had all sorts of data on but switched off pretty fast, i managed before it turned itself off and made itself forever disapear that it had a satelite map on it and it showed my route i take to work and it was titled as my fastest route to work.... i never told my phone or placed anything in my phone about work or where i work or anything, it had other data on too and looked scrollable like a entire data it had on me but it turned off pretty quick before i could read the rest of it as i was too stuck on reading the map with my work route tha said it was my fastest route to work and was too busy wondering what it was and how it knows i even work when i havent imputed anything like that on it. so was too confused to be able to read whatever else was on it before it auto turned itself back off.

• it actually does track you in more ways than we know..

i accidently pressed something or did something on my samsung one time and it came up with a screen i never saw before with a pc like UI with a light blue background, looked diagnostic statistic type screen but looked like a pc looking blue screen...

it had all sorts of data on but switched off pretty fast, i managed before it turned itself off and made itself forever disapear that it had a satelite map on it and it showed my route i take to work and it was titled as my fastest route to work.... i never told my phone or placed anything in my phone about work or where i work or anything, it had other data on too and looked scrollable like a entire data it had on me but it turned off pretty quick before i could read the rest of it as i was too stuck on reading the map with my work route tha said it was my fastest route to work and was too busy wondering what it was and how it knows i even work when i havent imputed anything like that on it. so was too confused to be able to read whatever else was on it before it auto turned itself back off.

Children
No Data