Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • It's a device used to track and control you psychologically whilst making you less engaged with the real world.

And if you are in a high signal area it might also function as a telephone, but not as reliably as a 1960's corded instrument... 

• interesting fact. The reason all hold music sounds like trash these days is the digital compression algorithm used on modern phones was designed to preserve audio quality of voices and little else. This is also why old style modems won't work on a lot of modern phone lines. even modern land lines are mostly digital now.

• interesting fact. The reason all hold music sounds like trash these days is the digital compression algorithm used on modern phones was designed to preserve audio quality of voices and little else. This is also why old style modems won't work on a lot of modern phone lines. even modern land lines are mostly digital now.

Children
No Data