Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • I've got a smartphone but rarely use it for phone purposes like calling people and texting, both I rarely do if I can help it as they cause me a great deal of stress.

I use my phone for its camera, banking, ebay, YouTube, Netflix, audible, the torch and it wirelessly connects to my house alarm and doorbell. And it allows me to be social here which is way better than being social in RL with actual people.

I find all of the above a convenience and couldn't live without them now.

• I've got a smartphone but rarely use it for phone purposes like calling people and texting, both I rarely do if I can help it as they cause me a great deal of stress.

I use my phone for its camera, banking, ebay, YouTube, Netflix, audible, the torch and it wirelessly connects to my house alarm and doorbell. And it allows me to be social here which is way better than being social in RL with actual people.

I find all of the above a convenience and couldn't live without them now.

Children
No Data