Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • I have one but i've only got 5 people on my contacts list and it's switched off regularly throughout the day when i meditate so it's not a big problem for me. I got rid of my TV earlier this year and might do the same with my phone at some point 

• I dont watch much TV. Just a few hours a year! I have a TV and DVD player and that is for watching all my DVD's I hate adverts so that works for me and I like retro TV like Minder, 1980s neighbours, and other retro/vintage dvds and films. I prefer that. TV nowadays is rotten.

• I love Minder! Arthur Daly is such a character and I like Terry too. Yeh I agree, I never watch TV apart from quiz shows. There's just nothing worth watchin on it. I only watch DVD's, Disney plus, Youtube music and sport 

• I love Minder! Arthur Daly is such a character and I like Terry too. Yeh I agree, I never watch TV apart from quiz shows. There's just nothing worth watchin on it. I only watch DVD's, Disney plus, Youtube music and sport 

Children
No Data