Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • I love my smartphone and can't do without it.  Here are a few reasons why.

1. Banking app.  The nearest physical bank branch is several miles away.  I use he app to pay my rent, transfer money between different accounts, pay bills such as gas, water, electricity, TV licence.
    2. Bus and rail tickets, again I pay online and use the smartphone 3D  bar codes to get on and off vehicles.
    3. Access to this website.
    4. Access universal credit website.
    5. GPS in my phone is vital while using online maps in unfamiliar places.  I can see instantly where I am on a map, on my phone.
    6. I use my phone as a wi fi hotspot so I get internet access in my tablets and computers.
    7. I stream videos from BBC iPlayer, itvx, uktvplay.
  • I love my smartphone and can't do without it.  Here are a few reasons why.

1. Banking app.  The nearest physical bank branch is several miles away.  I use he app to pay my rent, transfer money between different accounts, pay bills such as gas, water, electricity, TV licence.
    2. Bus and rail tickets, again I pay online and use the smartphone 3D  bar codes to get on and off vehicles.
    3. Access to this website.
    4. Access universal credit website.
    5. GPS in my phone is vital while using online maps in unfamiliar places.  I can see instantly where I am on a map, on my phone.
    6. I use my phone as a wi fi hotspot so I get internet access in my tablets and computers.
    7. I stream videos from BBC iPlayer, itvx, uktvplay.
Children
No Data