Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • It's not a phone it's a tiny computer that rings people. But seriously it's been set up as an accessibility device because I need to manage so much stuff. With that said I never use it for things of a sensitive nature and would turn it off if I wanted to go complete "radio silence."
    I had a non smart phone for years and years I only upgraded in 2020 and that was because the battery had burned out and warped by that point.
    It just happened to coincide with my life getting more busy and complex at the start of 2021 so I just set it up to do what I wanted it to and turned all the other rubbish "features" off, or uninstalled the useless stuff. Nothing wrong with a smart phone as long as you don't jump to at every notification or get addicted to doomscrolling.

• It's not a phone it's a tiny computer that rings people. But seriously it's been set up as an accessibility device because I need to manage so much stuff. With that said I never use it for things of a sensitive nature and would turn it off if I wanted to go complete "radio silence."
    I had a non smart phone for years and years I only upgraded in 2020 and that was because the battery had burned out and warped by that point.
    It just happened to coincide with my life getting more busy and complex at the start of 2021 so I just set it up to do what I wanted it to and turned all the other rubbish "features" off, or uninstalled the useless stuff. Nothing wrong with a smart phone as long as you don't jump to at every notification or get addicted to doomscrolling.

Children
No Data