Meet Ups For Adults

What have your experiences been like?

Parents
  • I thought loads of people would reply lol. Everyone always says ‘find your tribe’ which personally I detest. But, how many tries until you do fid them?

I never seem to connect. I don’t know if I’m more social that others, despite having social anxiety. I can still speak to people within a group, but I don’t get much response. It’s like flogging a dead horse, and I am very patient with others. Maybe I need to find a different group, or even a group of people that are interested in what I am interested in, instead of them also having to be autistic. 

• I never seem to connect.

I struggle with this ordinarily as well. I struck gold with my fiance but everyone else I can't connect with, like I'm a ghost and people don't see or even hear me.

I like this community, you're all lovely people but so far I still feel alien like an outsider trying to fit in and be like everyone else.

• I never seem to connect.

I struggle with this ordinarily as well. I struck gold with my fiance but everyone else I can't connect with, like I'm a ghost and people don't see or even hear me.

I like this community, you're all lovely people but so far I still feel alien like an outsider trying to fit in and be like everyone else.

Children
No Data