I have suicide thoughts- Help, can anyone relate

Hi I am new here.

I'm Rosa, but I would rather be called Rose

Please forgive I have a hard time putting my thoughts and feelings into words. 

I have had I very hard childhood. Since my birth father died when I was 6 years old, I am now 22. But he died of a drug overdose, I was placed in foster care when I was 11. I have been having suicide thoughts since my birth father died. I have attempted before.

Parents
  • I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much. It's not surprising you're facing your own difficulties now. 

If you're feeling suicidal now or struggling then I do suggest Samaritans, they are very understanding and don't judge. I've spoken to them a lot and always feel better after.

I do suggest trying to get a therapist if you can. Talking therapy can be good for you. My therapist also emails as she knows I struggle with being social.

I've also been suicidal. My last attempt was in 2021. I now have a job and am engaged to be married - it can and does get better. X

• I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much. It's not surprising you're facing your own difficulties now. 

If you're feeling suicidal now or struggling then I do suggest Samaritans, they are very understanding and don't judge. I've spoken to them a lot and always feel better after.

I do suggest trying to get a therapist if you can. Talking therapy can be good for you. My therapist also emails as she knows I struggle with being social.

I've also been suicidal. My last attempt was in 2021. I now have a job and am engaged to be married - it can and does get better. X

Children