Does anyone else on here like doing study courses?

Anyone else like being a student either in person at a university or at an online university. 

If so what are your fav subjects: 

Mine are all arts based courses. 

Parents
  • I.miss being a student in so many ways. To know that all you have to do is study, and whats  more that study has been broken down into manageable chunks and laid out in an order that helps you follow what’s going on. It’s like being fed a gormay meal while  someone cuts up your food  for you and feeds you it. Even being a PhD student isn’t so relaxed.

I mean exams. I miss exams. Imagine if your success or failure was entirely in your control and not dependent on luck or other peoples cooperation. Image the problems between you and success were problems you could be sure you’d already been given everything you need to solve.

imagine you got to practice solving the problems on the road to success before you had to do it under pressure. 6 months of your life validated in a few weeks knowing it’s only the exam that matters, how you prepare is your choice and no one is looking over your shoulder.

i studied maths and science and tbh I miss it.

• I.miss being a student in so many ways. To know that all you have to do is study, and whats  more that study has been broken down into manageable chunks and laid out in an order that helps you follow what’s going on. It’s like being fed a gormay meal while  someone cuts up your food  for you and feeds you it. Even being a PhD student isn’t so relaxed.

I mean exams. I miss exams. Imagine if your success or failure was entirely in your control and not dependent on luck or other peoples cooperation. Image the problems between you and success were problems you could be sure you’d already been given everything you need to solve.

imagine you got to practice solving the problems on the road to success before you had to do it under pressure. 6 months of your life validated in a few weeks knowing it’s only the exam that matters, how you prepare is your choice and no one is looking over your shoulder.

i studied maths and science and tbh I miss it.

Children
No Data