Housing and wellbeing concern.

It's been a long time since I posted here, I was becoming  British and safe to say I have been accepted a British passport a few years back.

I have crippling anxiety, and everything seems to be a gloom for me. I just don't feel I got a future and can get anyone to listen. I'm so lost.

I also have massive worries finding a council flat, but I'm worried I won't find a place as I'm a single man, im from the UK South Wales. All of this is building up, and I feel even my social worker doesn't listen to me or any of the over health professionals.

I been told I'm low priority on the list as im a single male below the 50 age range but im on the 2 band and cant go on the 1st band. Been told I can't be put on poraity even if I am suicidal. I am living with my mum and dad the past year but want to move soon as my dad is a heavy drinker and can get verbally abusive. 

In my area we are on a waiting list not a bidding one.

I have let go of my flat I was renting as l have been super isolated. I need a suitable place as I am very vulnerable and can't put just anywhere.

It's all building up, and I don't know how to ask for help with my worries. I take meds for anxiety and depression but they dont work, I drink a lot to cope with the stress. Do you guys know where I can find help?

Parents Reply Children
No Data