Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • One of the reasons why I cut all ties with the gay community 15 years ago as an older gay man and given my values system as a devout traditional rural Irish Catholic and cultural background, aside from the prejudice and discrimination that I’d experienced from (within) the gay community since I came out in my teens in the 1980’s, was because I started to observe how the gay community was becoming increasingly unhealthy and dysfunctional, not least with the growth of STI’s and the “hookup” culture, driven by gay “dating” apps and websites, where the commercial gay “scene” was becoming dominant and its toxic influence was reaching into the nonprofit element of the gay community and voluntary sector, which was becoming too student oriented and too political, which led to its rejection of sincerely held religious and moral beliefs, even if some of these were perceived as being anti-gay - certain other types of infiltration of the gay community was also something that I was gradually observing, which was taking the gay community down a direction that I was very uncomfortable with and as we have seen during Covid, has caused the closure of many gay venues at a time when they are needed more than ever, also forcing many much needed LGBT charities to disband despite the fact they are providing much needed services to the LGBT community 

• One of the reasons why I cut all ties with the gay community 15 years ago as an older gay man and given my values system as a devout traditional rural Irish Catholic and cultural background, aside from the prejudice and discrimination that I’d experienced from (within) the gay community since I came out in my teens in the 1980’s, was because I started to observe how the gay community was becoming increasingly unhealthy and dysfunctional, not least with the growth of STI’s and the “hookup” culture, driven by gay “dating” apps and websites, where the commercial gay “scene” was becoming dominant and its toxic influence was reaching into the nonprofit element of the gay community and voluntary sector, which was becoming too student oriented and too political, which led to its rejection of sincerely held religious and moral beliefs, even if some of these were perceived as being anti-gay - certain other types of infiltration of the gay community was also something that I was gradually observing, which was taking the gay community down a direction that I was very uncomfortable with and as we have seen during Covid, has caused the closure of many gay venues at a time when they are needed more than ever, also forcing many much needed LGBT charities to disband despite the fact they are providing much needed services to the LGBT community 

Children
No Data