Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • For the record I wish this were true. If collectively as autistic people we can spread the roumer that autistic people are incredible in bed we should totally do this.

• We're starting the rumor right here, right now. The autistic revolution starts with sexuality lmao Joy

• I’m getting the impression that there are parallels with the struggles of the LGBT community and those with Autism, as many within the LGBT community have autism and vice versa and indeed, many of both groups are on both respective spectrums of both ASD and LGBT 

• I think there might be parallels between the autistic community of today and the gay community of 40 or 50 years ago. Today few would dream of saying have you just tried not being gay or have you tried being more normal.

few would describe homosexuality as a problem but needed to be solved or cured.

few  would say homosexuals need to adapt to so-called heteronormative culture if they want to fit in and be allowed to take part in society.

people do say the sorts of things about autistic people.

I think the distinction between autism as a culture as a Community and the LGBT community is as autistic people we have yet to have our Stonewall moment.

• I think there might be parallels between the autistic community of today and the gay community of 40 or 50 years ago. Today few would dream of saying have you just tried not being gay or have you tried being more normal.

few would describe homosexuality as a problem but needed to be solved or cured.

few  would say homosexuals need to adapt to so-called heteronormative culture if they want to fit in and be allowed to take part in society.

people do say the sorts of things about autistic people.

I think the distinction between autism as a culture as a Community and the LGBT community is as autistic people we have yet to have our Stonewall moment.

Children
No Data