Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • Interesting thread. I generally think we are easily manipulated and if in a relationship can be 'worked ' on. 

My ex wife was a very clever subtle emotionally manipulative narcissistic abusive individual. Looking back I was bullied and subjugated. 

We can have high sex drives that come and go and I suppose our emotional intensity can add spice to things.  But I think we are vulnerable ultimately 

• My ex wife was a very clever subtle emotionally manipulative narcissistic abusive individual. Looking back I was bullied and subjugated

I recently got out of 2 yr relationship with a covert narcissist that abused me to the point of severe suicidality. I was in therapy for months with a nationally renown therapist on the matter. In retrospect, my ex chose me precisely because my autistic characteristics of trust, morality, and loyalty made me the perfect candidate to be used. Imagine thinking someone is disabled, so you pick them to abuse because of that. These are the same people that would rob a person on a wheelchair or rape an unconscious person if they could socially get away with it. Those people are pure evil.

I'm sorry you went through that. It must have been hell being married to her. I hope you're doing better now.

• My ex wife was a very clever subtle emotionally manipulative narcissistic abusive individual. Looking back I was bullied and subjugated

I recently got out of 2 yr relationship with a covert narcissist that abused me to the point of severe suicidality. I was in therapy for months with a nationally renown therapist on the matter. In retrospect, my ex chose me precisely because my autistic characteristics of trust, morality, and loyalty made me the perfect candidate to be used. Imagine thinking someone is disabled, so you pick them to abuse because of that. These are the same people that would rob a person on a wheelchair or rape an unconscious person if they could socially get away with it. Those people are pure evil.

I'm sorry you went through that. It must have been hell being married to her. I hope you're doing better now.

Children
No Data