Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • I've not heard of this before. Be interesting to know what our reputation is...

I personally don't have an attraction to anyone or anything. Everyone's the same to me, never makes me feel anything. Is anyone else like this? Or just me?

• That's asexuality. Welcome to the club!

Lack of sexual attraction to anyone makes you asexual. If you don't have any kind of attraction at all, not even romantic attraction, then you might also be aromantic. This is sometimes shortened to "aroace."

Autistic people are far more likely to be asexual than the general population.

• That's asexuality. Welcome to the club!

Lack of sexual attraction to anyone makes you asexual. If you don't have any kind of attraction at all, not even romantic attraction, then you might also be aromantic. This is sometimes shortened to "aroace."

Autistic people are far more likely to be asexual than the general population.

Children
  • Yes, definitely have a look at some info on being asexual and/or aromantic! There are lots of people who feel the way you do and a fair few of us are autistic too Slight smile

• I haven't heard of this before. But thank you for telling me about it, I will look this up now.

I wondered if there was a name for it as I've always been like it - at school when the other girls talked about crushes my mind was a blank as I didn't have any.

Thanks so much!