Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • Hi online community users,

Thankyou for contributing to this thread. We can see there are conflicting opinions on this which is okay but please do 'Be nice' to one another in accordance with the community rules.

Kind regards,

Clare Mod

• @Clare Mod, have been outrageously verbally abused and insulted (again!) by  HP35 in this thread, I have hit the report button numerous times, but the post remains. I do not understand.

HP35 plays the 'victim card' often, but repeatedly writes abusive, dismissive or derisive posts directed at others. I seem to be the main victim, but others have also suffered, even in this thread. HP35 expects respect, and for their views to be respected, but does not extend respect to anyone whose point of view differs from theirs even slightly.

• Have you considered changing your abusive behaviour and trying to make amends to your partner instead of getting upset when people call you out on it?

Reply Children
  • I don't egregiously, maliciously and mendaciously accuse people of hateful crimes, but you do. What is your excuse?

My wife and I have a complete and equal partnership. We do not do anything of importance without discussing it beforehand. This is obviously something you are incapable of understanding. In your world you only understand your personal imperatives and in your mind they have absolute priority over everyone else's.

• What is being said about you is in my view defamation/libel.

• What is going on with the moderation of this thread? It was locked, now it is unlocked! This needs to be shut down, or HP35 silenced in some way. HP35 cannot control what he writes to conform to acceptable civilised norms, or the rules of this forum.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Have you considered learning to understand English, how to make logical sense of someone else's argument and not take wildly inaccurate, exaggerated and hysterical inferences? Have you considered that you might be mistaken, or cruel, or abusive to others? Have you considered becoming a rational human being?