Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • I would say that I may have done things because I was trying to work out what Ii was supposed to be doing, and only afterwards reviewing it to work out if I actually enjoyed it. It's difficult as typically you don't get an instant review of your performance, and people discuss you when you aren't there to hear it.  I don't know if I was wile or not, as I was trying to do things I hear were pleasurable, or that people like.  Because of not knowing where I stand I sort of went off the whole thing in the end. If I ever do it again, it will be with someone who's is prepared to talk about it properly so it doesn't feel like I'm tying to change a tire in the rain with no experience.

• If I ever do it again, it will be with someone who's is prepared to talk about it properly so it doesn't feel like I'm tying to change a tire in the rain with no experience.

Yes!  Communication is the key.

Reply Children
No Data