Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • I’ve read through a lot of the comments and agree with some of them. It’s not only women who can be groomed and abused, take it from me young males are abused as well. I’ve mentioned this recently, I spoke to a professional also recently, I just said that I didn’t know the rules and felt special. I was told, “yes you didn’t know the rules, they did!

• Yep!  I just got out of a relationship with a covert narc that manipulated and hurt me for pleasure.  Even scarier is that she was a mental health counselor herself, so she had academic training and clinical experience to know how to manipulate even better.  I've gone no contact and, despite the post-narcissistic abuse symptoms/pain, my life has improved vastly.

• Yep!  I just got out of a relationship with a covert narc that manipulated and hurt me for pleasure.  Even scarier is that she was a mental health counselor herself, so she had academic training and clinical experience to know how to manipulate even better.  I've gone no contact and, despite the post-narcissistic abuse symptoms/pain, my life has improved vastly.

Children
No Data