Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • HI (NSFW). I wonder what made you search out such a post on reddit. What were you hoping to discover about autism and sexuality? I can say that the post you describe having read is just one person's opinion expressed on a discussion website and there is no evidence to suggest that autistic individuals have a reputation for being "wild in bed" (whatever that means) nor is there any evidence to suggest that they are actively sought out by neurotypical individuals for sexual encounters because of such a reputation.  Sexual behavior is a personal matter that should be approached with respect, consent, and consideration for individual preferences and boundaries. Any sexual activity should be consensual, safe, and respectful regardless of neurodivergent status. 

• HI (NSFW). I wonder what made you search out such a post on reddit. What were you hoping to discover about autism and sexuality? I can say that the post you describe having read is just one person's opinion expressed on a discussion website and there is no evidence to suggest that autistic individuals have a reputation for being "wild in bed" (whatever that means) nor is there any evidence to suggest that they are actively sought out by neurotypical individuals for sexual encounters because of such a reputation.  Sexual behavior is a personal matter that should be approached with respect, consent, and consideration for individual preferences and boundaries. Any sexual activity should be consensual, safe, and respectful regardless of neurodivergent status. 

Children
  • I can't remember exactly, but I think I may have stumbled upon it in an autism sub.  And yes, while it is one person's idea, it did have enough upvotes to show others agreed.  They even had a joke name for it that I think would be considered inappropriate to post in this forum, but it started with "autt" for "autism" and a vulgar word for female genitals.