Did not get diagnosed whilst in Care.

I spent my teenage years in care, was in four different foster homes then into an after-care services up until the age of 24, so all together, the subject of Social Services for 10 years. I made a SAR (Subject Access Request) and have found countless references to ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), for example "concerns he as ASD, emotional impact of rejection, difficult speech, may have a undiagnosed learning difficulty, monotone speech, socially isolated, doesn't make friends.

I also made subject access request to CAMHS and it mentions there was suppose to be an assessment for Autistic Spectrum Disorder back in 2006. I also found a GP Referral letter from 2000 (when I was 8) which says "Diagnoses - Poor Social Interaction ... However he was always been a little 'strange' and was assessed age 4 years with poor language skills". 

I was discharged from children social services in 2015 and was placed into a one bedroom (social housing) and was left alone and lived in social isolation, made no friends, lived completely alone and for some reason I was not assigned an adult social worker.  In 2020 I had a mental health breakdown, I lost my flat and I was arrested by the Police because I was writing things on social media about my past involving my father and he put a restraining order against me, I also overdosed on risperidone that year.  Since leaving Social housing, I lived in a house share and the tenants beat me and had facial fractures, I am currently in another house share and I am scared to leave my room, the people here are on drugs and they scare me and afraid to use the shared facilities. 

In December 2021 I was diagnosed with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and I also have a diagnosed on SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder).  Neither of these conditions warrant an adult social worker or support getting rehoused into Social Housing, Still stuck in a house share, I applied for PIP 2 years and that is still on going, nobody helping with that.

My parents abandoned me at a young age and therefore I assume Social Services that were meant to look after me are responsible for getting my conditions diagnosed but they did nothing and now my life is permanently damaged and beyond repair.  What can i do about it?

• I LIVE IN 3RD WORLD NEATH PORT TALBOT,  THERE IS NO CARE FOR AUTISTIC PEOPLE HERE. ONLY 6 MONTHS WAITING TIME FOR A 10 MINUTE SESSION OF TALKING.. THEN SENT HOME AND WAIT ANOTHER 6 MONTHS AND REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

• my hands and my lips are in PAIN NOW.  I bite myself when I am stressed.   It is 3 AM in the morning and STRONG SMELL of class A drugs are coming into MY ROOM because I AM FORCED to live with druggies in a SHARED HOUSE because the EVIL EVIL council in my town discriminated against me. 

They THINK ITS OK to put a person with ASD and Social Anxiety Disorder on the TOP FLOOR of a house share full of people on DRUGS???  I CANT SLEEP, I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO..  I am ABANDONED yet again.

MOTHER abandoned me when i was 8 years Old
    FATHER abandoned me when i was 12 years Old

WHO DO I ASK FOR HELP???  Mother (NO)?? Father (NO) Uncle (NO) Auntie (NO). I HAVE NOBODY IN MY LIFE????? 

• I was put into care three times, they are THREE Section 20's on my child records.  THREE TIMES.  I was DRAGGED out of the city of my birth, I lost my friends, I LOST MY LIFE.   Spent ALL MY ADULT LIFE by myself, no friends, only people that visit me are ANNOYING support workers who treat my life an animal,  ALL MY LIFE I have been a CASE NUMBER.   FED UP of Social Workers, FED UP of Support workers,  they are useless and uncaring., 

• My life is a like a never-ending nightmare that i am unable to wake up from.  Since I was raised in foster homes i have no family or friends.  I am considering physically removing my ability to speak, since I can't even speak correctly.  So wish I never existed.