Sensory overload? or just a headache?

Hi Wave 

I have just come back from being at a bowling alley and they have arcade games there. I didn’t really feel like going but we had kids and they wanted to go. After awhile I got this awful headache and sicky feeling and feeling unsafe. My eyes starting going funny like I couldn’t see properly. I’m home now and the headache and sicky feeling still won’t leave. I am currently alone in my bedroom and the feeling of unsafeness has gone but I have the shakes. Am I just having an off 5 minutes with a headache or could it be sensory overload? What are your tips 

Parents
  • I can appreciate this. I get a lot of headaches and they always become migraines.

After being in the city, or at work when I was onsite with a lot of sensory input. I think it's common, so yes I think it is likely.

Try meditation each morningz then use inner ear plugs when out in noisy places, should help a lot Ok hand

• I can appreciate this. I get a lot of headaches and they always become migraines.

After being in the city, or at work when I was onsite with a lot of sensory input. I think it's common, so yes I think it is likely.

Try meditation each morningz then use inner ear plugs when out in noisy places, should help a lot Ok hand

Children
No Data