Pets

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I love all animals but especially dogs.

I thought it would be fun to share what pets we have and their names.

I have 3 dogs, a fox red Labrador called Amber, a chocolate Labrador called Lumi and a pug called Harvey 

Parents
  • I'm a bit late as usual but I enjoyed learning about all the pets mentioned.

I'm a cat person and my boyfriend and I have a long-haired orange and white 11 year old male cat we call Ding Ding Baby (he wears a collar with a bell, hence "Ding Ding").

Our 2 cats before Ding Ding were Jackson and Sir Basil Sidney Binkerton. We miss them very much. 

My late dad took care of 4 cats who were born under a neighbour's porch. He named them Billy Bob, Shelby, Button Nose and Pearly Sue. 

• I'm a bit late as usual but I enjoyed learning about all the pets mentioned.

I'm a cat person and my boyfriend and I have a long-haired orange and white 11 year old male cat we call Ding Ding Baby (he wears a collar with a bell, hence "Ding Ding").

Our 2 cats before Ding Ding were Jackson and Sir Basil Sidney Binkerton. We miss them very much. 

My late dad took care of 4 cats who were born under a neighbour's porch. He named them Billy Bob, Shelby, Button Nose and Pearly Sue. 

Children
No Data