Rule 4 - Be Nice

So another thread relating to trans rights has been locked under Rule 4 ‘Be Nice’ , but shouldn’t hatred directed at trans people be actually deleted? The thread was going really well with lots of trans, gender fluid and queer people supporting each other, but as usual the cis hets dive in to invalidate us. The mod response is not to target the prejudice but to lock the entire thread! This is wrong. Can we trans and queer and pride people on the spectrum not have a safe space here? I know the mods have a policy of non-deletion but this is wrong, were racist comments being made I’m sure they’d pounce on that pdq, but hate against trans people is unchallenged and left to stand. Apalling of you NAS!

Parents
  • Actually, Rule FIVE is the "be nice" rule...

Rule 4 is the one I'll be invoking next time some heterophobe libels or defames me or one of my kind. 

I am going to start using the report function myself, if this divisive and shrill rubbish continues, I have had enough now.

You "activists" are RUINING this forum for the regular folk, and people are apparently starting to leave in droves, as someone said recently; "this isn't good for my mental heath".

Mods, can we please have an "ignore poster button", if a more elegant alternative cannot be found?

• I've always wanted a go in one of the 8 wheeled APC's, and now having seen how well they work, I want a few of those "kornet" missiles & the launcher for a rainy day...

teatv

download apk

• You haven't done any military service yourself, I'd be willing to bet...

Reply Children
No Data