This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Online Community 'reactions' poll

The online community currently uses up/down voting for users to respond to posts and comments. If we are able to change this in future, would you like to keep the current up/down votes or have a different feature? Please vote in our online community poll below.

*Please log in to the online community to vote*

Parents
  • I don't like change. I don't like reductionist emojis.

I know that the thing I want won't happen, it never does on matters such as these......so I'm resigned to the inevitable.

Bah humbug.  New-fangled nonsense for the social-media chattering classes.  I'm off to whittle some wood in my rose tinted safety goggles (once I've read the safety instructions, signed up for a newsletter and 3 year extended warranty, signed the on line petition to show my support for anti-knife crime sentiment) and found an ethically dead piece of wood.

Number

• I don't like change. I don't like reductionist emojis.

I know that the thing I want won't happen, it never does on matters such as these......so I'm resigned to the inevitable.

Bah humbug.  New-fangled nonsense for the social-media chattering classes.  I'm off to whittle some wood in my rose tinted safety goggles (once I've read the safety instructions, signed up for a newsletter and 3 year extended warranty, signed the on line petition to show my support for anti-knife crime sentiment) and found an ethically dead piece of wood.

Number

Children
No Data