This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Online Community 'reactions' poll

The online community currently uses up/down voting for users to respond to posts and comments. If we are able to change this in future, would you like to keep the current up/down votes or have a different feature? Please vote in our online community poll below.

*Please log in to the online community to vote*

Parents
  • Might want to mention that you have to be logged in to vote. Came here from the email and, frustratingly, that meant it showed me the result and didn’t let me vote until I realised I should try logging in first.  That will warp your results as there is a reason we don’t show a result until after you have voted (or voting is closed)

• Might want to mention that you have to be logged in to vote. Came here from the email and, frustratingly, that meant it showed me the result and didn’t let me vote until I realised I should try logging in first.  That will warp your results as there is a reason we don’t show a result until after you have voted (or voting is closed)

Children
No Data