Ear plugs

I’ve recently received a formal ASD diagnosis and wanted to know what earplugs (in the ear) people use in the workplace or at home just to soften the sounds of people around you? I do use over the ear headphones too but wanted a smaller discrete option too. 

Parents
  • I bought some industrial earplugs off Amazon for less than a tenner.  Fit inside my ear nicely and allow sufficient sound through so that I can still hear the family. I put them in when the pitch is too high usually when I've had a stressful day and have to put up with everyone talking or shouting etc.  Makes a massive difference to my anxiety levels when I just want to wind down and chill.

• I bought some industrial earplugs off Amazon for less than a tenner.  Fit inside my ear nicely and allow sufficient sound through so that I can still hear the family. I put them in when the pitch is too high usually when I've had a stressful day and have to put up with everyone talking or shouting etc.  Makes a massive difference to my anxiety levels when I just want to wind down and chill.

Children
No Data