Interesting fact of the day

I encourage you to reply, but not more than once a day, with a interesting new fact. Let’s stretch this out instead of dumping all the interesting facts out all at once. (Btw feel free to comment on the interesting facts as much and as often as you want)

edit: posting a source for your fact is strongly encouraged.

Parents
  • There was a bear enlisted in the polish army who made it to the rank of Corporal. He also smoked, drank and carried weapons to the front during battles. His name was Wojtek.

Here he is :) 

• Don't mess with the Polish army! 

• Since the Poles seem to have been promised extra land if they get stuck in to the ukraine fiasco, and Mr Lukushanko aided in his ebullience by Wagner and Mr Putins recently repositioned nuclear weapons seems very keen to get stuck in if they do move into western Ukraine, I suspect we will get to see what happens in such a scenario before long, unless cooler heads (have you seen any recenlty?) prevail. 

• Since the Poles seem to have been promised extra land if they get stuck in to the ukraine fiasco, and Mr Lukushanko aided in his ebullience by Wagner and Mr Putins recently repositioned nuclear weapons seems very keen to get stuck in if they do move into western Ukraine, I suspect we will get to see what happens in such a scenario before long, unless cooler heads (have you seen any recenlty?) prevail. 

Children
No Data