Interesting fact of the day

I encourage you to reply, but not more than once a day, with a interesting new fact. Let’s stretch this out instead of dumping all the interesting facts out all at once. (Btw feel free to comment on the interesting facts as much and as often as you want)

edit: posting a source for your fact is strongly encouraged.

Parents
  • How about a forbidden fact?

Cannabis oil made as directed by Rick Simpson, has amazing tumour destroying properties. 

In the limited testing I've managed personally, in 2011 it worked superbly on growing tumours and young warts, but on old and stable warts and growths it does not seem so efficacious. 

Sadly, the only research being done is by amateurs, and our methodology sucks, plus it's illegal, so there isn't much hard  academically sound information yet, but it definitely needs to be done, based on my own personal experience. 

I did not expect it to work especially after watching the video as it challenged my worldview, but I prefer "testing" to "believing", and the "testing" was very eye opening indeed..

• How about a forbidden fact?

Cannabis oil made as directed by Rick Simpson, has amazing tumour destroying properties. 

In the limited testing I've managed personally, in 2011 it worked superbly on growing tumours and young warts, but on old and stable warts and growths it does not seem so efficacious. 

Sadly, the only research being done is by amateurs, and our methodology sucks, plus it's illegal, so there isn't much hard  academically sound information yet, but it definitely needs to be done, based on my own personal experience. 

I did not expect it to work especially after watching the video as it challenged my worldview, but I prefer "testing" to "believing", and the "testing" was very eye opening indeed..

Children
No Data