Interesting fact of the day

I encourage you to reply, but not more than once a day, with a interesting new fact. Let’s stretch this out instead of dumping all the interesting facts out all at once. (Btw feel free to comment on the interesting facts as much and as often as you want)

edit: posting a source for your fact is strongly encouraged.

Parents
  • I've been struggling with this for three days now. I know lots of trivia, but nothing comes to mind when asked to "say something interesting." It's like being asked to "say something funny." If something does come to mind, I worry it's not interesting to other people, or just me talking about a special interest, or I wonder if it's completely accurate, which threatens to send me off on an endless chase through books or internet searches, or if I'll end up just unconsciously repeating ideas off QI (which I don't even watch regularly).

• I've been struggling with this for three days now. I know lots of trivia, but nothing comes to mind when asked to "say something interesting." It's like being asked to "say something funny." If something does come to mind, I worry it's not interesting to other people, or just me talking about a special interest, or I wonder if it's completely accurate, which threatens to send me off on an endless chase through books or internet searches, or if I'll end up just unconsciously repeating ideas off QI (which I don't even watch regularly).

Children
No Data