Emotion

As I know many of you do, I feel emotion really intensely. I also absorb others' emotions intensely.

But I can't identify the emotion most of the time, it just feels like a wave or a pressure.

Can anyone suggest how I might resolve identifying the emotion I'm feeling?

Parents
  • Hi JT,

For the identification, I know this sounds silly but I use my brain.. I analyse it.

My information comes from observing others and certain types of drama in films/shows and I use common sense to fill in the blanks.

Abit of trial and error and it works.

However I admit that it is not flawless and complicated emotions are way trickier to untangle, but I am hopeful that with time, added experience etc. I will be able to perfect my identification techniques to almost automatic!

As for this side...

I feel emotion really intensely. I also absorb others' emotions intensely.

I used to be like that when I was younger, I HATED it and struggled with it for years until I managed to somehow stop it all together!

Hope you manage it ok!

• Hi JT,

For the identification, I know this sounds silly but I use my brain.. I analyse it.

My information comes from observing others and certain types of drama in films/shows and I use common sense to fill in the blanks.

Abit of trial and error and it works.

However I admit that it is not flawless and complicated emotions are way trickier to untangle, but I am hopeful that with time, added experience etc. I will be able to perfect my identification techniques to almost automatic!

As for this side...

I feel emotion really intensely. I also absorb others' emotions intensely.

I used to be like that when I was younger, I HATED it and struggled with it for years until I managed to somehow stop it all together!

Hope you manage it ok!

Children
No Data