Jewellery making

Does anyone else like making beaded jewellery? I love making beaded bracelets and necklaces, it makes me so happy and peaceful. In the evening I will put New Girl on and get my beads out and just spend ages making them. I have a big craft box with lots of different boxes of different colour wooden and glass beads in them. I like making surfer jewellery and I love making bracelets with the colours of different countries flags. 

Would love to chat to anyone else who makes bracelets. It would be really handy to share tips and advice on jewellery making with each other too 

Parents
  • I used to make jewellery, but not anymore. I started with wood, plastic and glass beads. Then semi precious stone chips with swarovski crystals, and then I moved into silver clay. I'm into my art now, though I'm happy to chat about jewellery making, if you'd like to Grinning

• I used to make jewellery, but not anymore. I started with wood, plastic and glass beads. Then semi precious stone chips with swarovski crystals, and then I moved into silver clay. I'm into my art now, though I'm happy to chat about jewellery making, if you'd like to Grinning

Children