Celebrity crushes

What other celebrity crushes are out there?

I do have a soft spot for Selena Gomez, especially after her documentary "My mind and me". I know that any relationship with her is just pie in the sky. However, it did make me see her in a humanitarian light, less than 30 minutes in, I just wanted to hug her.

Parents
  • In the days of my youth I was somewhat smitten by a rather obscure French actrice, by the name of Aude Landry. She played Catriona in a TV version of 'Kidnapped', that also had David MacCallum as Alan Breck Stewart. As a student, the rooms of my contemporaries were plastered by posters of Debbie Harry and/or Kate Bush, but mine was (along with homages to Picasso, Salvador Dali, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin) adorned by a single poster of Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac.

• * Post removed by moderator due to spam *

• Why do you think that celebrities can’t fall in love,

In the post that you are apparently replying to, where did I say, or imply, that? Talk about putting words into someone's mouth!

Reply Children
  • .....and that is why I hate bots so much.  Good riddance.  They are designed solely to elicit a particular response, action or thought - there are armies of them, everywhere...programmed by the few !  Now I really do sound paranoid, and yet it doesn't stop that being true ! - so where does that leave us ?