Employed or self employed

Since being diagnosed with autism my head been whirling about everything especially about employment.   I have had terrible experiences with jobs in the past with only one being a positive experience in employment.  I am currently registered as self-employed with  my freelance writing but I need to get into regular routine again but I feel I need to get a job again as it would give more structure to my day again. I don't know what to do if I should do both self employed and employed so confused as before lockdown I was in university and it gave me structure.  

Really need some advice? 

Parents
  • I have struggled through a decade of hectic office jobs, managed to maintain a career but got too sick from it. Since covid, I've been working from my own space and it's been a HUGE help.

If you can't find enough FL work then maybe do one or 2 days office work to top up if you can manage it?

• I have struggled through a decade of hectic office jobs, managed to maintain a career but got too sick from it. Since covid, I've been working from my own space and it's been a HUGE help.

If you can't find enough FL work then maybe do one or 2 days office work to top up if you can manage it?

Children
No Data