Stomach trouble

As an artist I also have many artist friends, many of whom I suspect would fit the diagnostic criteria for ASC.

The majority of those same people experience anxiety & stomach issues (IBS, IBD, etc).

So, this thread asks: Do any of you not get stomach issues every day/week?

...because I suspect this might be an interesting commonality between us all on the spectrum?

Could the difficulties we have to navigate day to day be interrupting our 'gut-brain-axis' and so be an easy to spot sign of an autistic person?

Sounds random now I write it, but I'm curious

Parents
  • At school I had stomach trouble but being out of that environment has helped me.

My food situation is as follows: 

I have a coffee subscription which i use until 1800 and then I eat one meal.

That keeps me from over-eating.

I walk a bout 4 miles a day broken into several parts.

the coffee probably makes me more ….anxious?  I’m not sure.

But I don’t eat carbs or sugar foods

I focus on nuts blueberries

cheese

black bread 

If I take chocolate and biscuits etc it sets off a beast within and there is no offswitch I get a high but a type of weird dependence and withdrawal from those foodstuffs.  I’m 57 and am predeiabetic.

• With the greatest of respect, you need more nutrition education.

Please watch the podcast on YouTube that I posted earlier in the thread.

Atm you are blindly guessing, Dr Spectre's ZOE programme would allow you to actually know, because of tested data on your work own biology, you would 100% then know what foods are beneficial to you.

All the best

• With the greatest of respect, you need more nutrition education.

Please watch the podcast on YouTube that I posted earlier in the thread.

Atm you are blindly guessing, Dr Spectre's ZOE programme would allow you to actually know, because of tested data on your work own biology, you would 100% then know what foods are beneficial to you.

All the best

Children
No Data