Moments when you're doubly sure...

...of being autistic.

Just finished a short online meeting, where I didn't have to do much except say one thing for AOB at the end. Thankfully meetings are rare in my job, just every couple of months. But by the end of this thing, I was so tense in my core that I had to lie on my bed for five minutes to relieve the intense pain. Never sure if the online ones are better or worse than in person. Maybe better. I don't have to repress a stim, it's out of frame!

Parents
  • Saw this headline today, and wondered... how will they move so many people to these places? Won't it cause overcrowding? Yeah, not at all what they had in mind. Which should have been obvious really.

• I once saw a headline in the local newspaper: "COMPETITION TO NAME GUIDE DOG FOR THE BLIND PUPPY". I was impressed that there was a guide dog to help a blind puppy. It took me a minute to realise that the competition was to name a puppy for the charity Guide Dogs for the Blind.

• I once saw a headline in the local newspaper: "COMPETITION TO NAME GUIDE DOG FOR THE BLIND PUPPY". I was impressed that there was a guide dog to help a blind puppy. It took me a minute to realise that the competition was to name a puppy for the charity Guide Dogs for the Blind.

Children