Drug Therapy

Has anyone explored what seems to be a possible way out of autism's negative effects for some.  I recently viewed a documentary explaining much about this but can't seem to include its link, but the below links will give some idea.

Could psychedelic drugs revolutionise mental health care in the UK? | ITV News - YouTube

Clinical Research - Psychedelic Therapy UK

Psychedelic Therapy UK , Free PTSD Treatment & Addiction

About MAPS - Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - MAPS

• Well I have it on good authority that society wasn't always so loud, fast paced, and concerned with punishing micro behaviours. I'm pretty sure I could have lived a decent enough life living in a small group of hunter gatherers. Until a wild animal or infected injury took me out of course but that was the risk for everyone back then.
    It's just no secret that NTs have made society to suit NTs as time has gone on so they can horde money, and thus power and influence, because that used to be a necessary result for the survival instinct: scr*w over the other guy. Nowadays they just have the audacity to believe they are somehow "evolved" when they still engage in the same harmful and behaviours: quite happy to let the rest of the planet burn as long as they have more than the next person. But that's getting onto another topic for another thread.

• My depression and anxiety stem from real negative interactions that I have had, and the exclusion that I have experienced because other people do not understand how I communicate or process things.  

When I have been in the company of other neurodivergent people, I have had many more positive interactions and connections and emotions. 

So I can absolutely say that a lack of general acceptance in society causes the negative effects.  That is different from "blaming" which has a great deal of negative and emotive connotations.  I'm not saying that individuals are bad people for this, it's just the way society currently is and by raising representation and awareness, acceptance can come in the future.

• You can't blame depression, fear, stress, burnout, and the whole other gamut of negative emotions to be caused by society, that may have some influence to aggravate such events but hardly blame society for them.

• Yea, MDNA can have some serious toxic effects ---some long-term--- if it's used casually. If it's administered in a controlled supervised environment with the intention of altering a negative emotion or habit it can prove to be beneficial.

• I was around in the 90’s and to be totally honest I had blast. I spent a number of years regularly used mdna and E. aThese are illicit but not really psychedelic. My life partner at the time said when I was using was the only time I could love her properly. 
    you can’t keep taking drugs, they get hold of some people. 

• Autism doesn't have negative effects.

Having to live in a society that does not understand us or accommodate our needs has negative effects.