Universal Credit

So we got an email with how much UC we getting this month and it's not even enough to pay our rent and bills, let alone money for food and living off!

Basically they have counted my last months salarly from the job I left due to my breakdown against this months payments even though it was last month not this month so we have nothing

Gonna have to use up what's left of our savings just to feed ourselves this month

Plus we have a new baby due in 2 weeks!

And I cant call UC to ask for help or an explanation today cos it's closed the helpline for the Queen's funeral!

Parents
  • Hi Billy, I hope you're ok. Try not to panic and remember that it will be ok. Hopefully tomorrow when you call they can help you once you've explained what has happened. A similar thing happened with my ex and they did extra to make up for it.

Congrats to you and your family on the little one. That's lovely xx

• Hi Billy, I hope you're ok. Try not to panic and remember that it will be ok. Hopefully tomorrow when you call they can help you once you've explained what has happened. A similar thing happened with my ex and they did extra to make up for it.

Congrats to you and your family on the little one. That's lovely xx

Children
No Data