Problems with Facebook groups

Hey has anyone noticed that Facebook group administrators act power drunk and abuse their powers? Like they ban you for simply disagreeing with them and have the attitude “it’s my group, I can do whatever I want” 

This seems to be an ongoing problem on Facebook and sadly not much anyone can do, because it’s their house, their rules. Just wondering if anyone else ever has dealt with this 

• LOL every social media has this problems. FB, Reddit, Discord and every social is plagued by admins acting like little highschool bullies on a power trip. There are only two choices:

1) Open your own space

2) Laugh at them and walk away

• yes, I wasn't banned, but I wanted to start my own group and advertise it in a group for older adults, and the facebook admin of the general "autism for older adults" group wouldn't allow me to make the post.... when I looked at the other posts in the group... I noticed that she didn't allow any of the members to comment on her posts either....

• Ok ya I agree with you on that too 

I mean even at work, supervisors can do the same. I had a former supervisor at my old job who had it out for me and he constantly went to HR over me (my job is a state government job so he couldn’t downright fire me but he went to hr over every little thing). Eventually hr brought me up on bogus charges and reassigned me to a different building far away from my supervisor 

but my point being that people of authority often act that way. And it’s bad on Facebook groups

• Thom George, 

I wouldn't say this is just Facebook groups, nearly everyone with authority will abuse the authority they hold. Before the pandemic a head teacher expelled me because I reported him and his students violating the rules and regulations of the premises.