No Support

I'm sorry if this sounds super selfish of me and like I'm just a moaning girl but I am sick and tired of having to do everything alone with no support.

I'm really sick physically. My mental health is all over the place and I feel like I'm about to crash and burn. 

I went to my GP she was ok but offered no help regarding my autism she just said I need antidepressants but I'm not depressed I'm struggling with autistic problems and massive burnout but she didn't get it when I tried explaining. I got so frustrated and ended up crying. 

Why is there no support?

Why are we on our own?

I wish there was more support for us.

Sorry for ranting here. Feel like I needed to get that off my chest.

Parents
  • because the nhs is useless and all services are there primarily to support children under the age of 15 or something. adults they dont care about, even though we were missed as when we were kids they had no support for kids then lol so we are likely a missing unsupported generation that is forgotten and not cared about.

• because the nhs is useless and all services are there primarily to support children under the age of 15 or something. adults they dont care about, even though we were missed as when we were kids they had no support for kids then lol so we are likely a missing unsupported generation that is forgotten and not cared about.

Children