Auditory processing disorder

Hi, does anyone here have Auditory processing disorder? What do you find helps it if you find anything helps. I got told that's what they think I have with my hearing and then kind of got left with no other help. I feel a bit lost really. 

Parents
  • I don't, but try googling to help with auditory processing difficulties in autism as may be similar and you might need to consider alternative ways to get people to communicate with you, if that is the issue.

What is it like for you, as its a classic thing for autistic people to hear people's voices but not always process into words (and so not respond), or is it something else.  

• I don't, but try googling to help with auditory processing difficulties in autism as may be similar and you might need to consider alternative ways to get people to communicate with you, if that is the issue.

What is it like for you, as its a classic thing for autistic people to hear people's voices but not always process into words (and so not respond), or is it something else.  

Children
No Data