The most annoying sound.. Short answers please!

There are less of them, but for me its the hum from wonky fluorescent tubes..... Maddening!

Parents
  • My noisy neighbour's high-pitched laugh.

The noisy neighbour on the other side's laugh which sounds like a clogged drain.

The muffled voices of my noisy neighbour shouting on the other side of the wall.

The very loud tuba sound which vibrates the floor and walls that my neighbour's boiler makes whenever she turns the hot tap on.

The sound of other people eating and chewing.

The high pitched whine of my tinnitus.

Basically any unwanted sound is annoying, especially if I can't get away from it. It's so distracting and overwhelms my senses so that I can't concentrate on anything else.

• My noisy neighbour's high-pitched laugh.

The noisy neighbour on the other side's laugh which sounds like a clogged drain.

The muffled voices of my noisy neighbour shouting on the other side of the wall.

The very loud tuba sound which vibrates the floor and walls that my neighbour's boiler makes whenever she turns the hot tap on.

The sound of other people eating and chewing.

The high pitched whine of my tinnitus.

Basically any unwanted sound is annoying, especially if I can't get away from it. It's so distracting and overwhelms my senses so that I can't concentrate on anything else.

Children
No Data