DJ/Production Project for Autistic Adults

Hello everyone,

My name is Toni and I am the community engagement manager at B:Music in Birmingham. I am seeking support from a small group of autistic adults that can guide, support and give advice on a new project idea I have for our charity; to develop a DJing project, production and song writing project, where adults who identify as autistic learn how to DJ, using computer software and controllers, and how to produce their own music, with the potential to look at apprenticeships and future employment as a sound and lighting engineer at B:Music

I would love to hear your thoughts on this idea and to get your advice on how I can develop this project to meet the needs of our autistic community in Birmingham. I would also love to get a steering group together for this.

Parents
  • To make the project more inclusive for autistic adults, create a sensory-friendly space and offer one-on-one support. I've been using the Pro Tools software, and it's perfect even for people with autism; they have automated advanced routing and customizable workflow with track presets, making everything more affordable.

• To make the project more inclusive for autistic adults, create a sensory-friendly space and offer one-on-one support. I've been using the Pro Tools software, and it's perfect even for people with autism; they have automated advanced routing and customizable workflow with track presets, making everything more affordable.

Children
No Data