employment tribunal

Has anyone gone through one of these recently?

I am terrified the judge is just going to side with my employer who literally made me feel like some worthless crazy autistic person who wasn't worthy of working with children.  I know of cases that ruled in favour of the bipolar person, but does society view bipolar equal to autism?

My employer was a school.  My actions constituting gross misconduct were supporting autistic kids to understand and like themselves and find better ways of coping in school.

My employer also recently allowed boys to wear skirts when it was hot and called it "gender neutral".  No one is allowed to wear shorts.  Skirts or trousers for everyone.  

Parents
  • I’m scared also being newly diagnosed as asd  and adhd and I have been sent about 8 pages of legal stuff to read and answer before the preliminary hearing against my company for disability discrimination.

It’s too complicated of all this legal jargon , I think it’s meant for a solicitor but I don’t have any representation .

too expensive 400 pounds just to look at my evidence.

good luck to me  

• I’m scared also being newly diagnosed as asd  and adhd and I have been sent about 8 pages of legal stuff to read and answer before the preliminary hearing against my company for disability discrimination.

It’s too complicated of all this legal jargon , I think it’s meant for a solicitor but I don’t have any representation .

too expensive 400 pounds just to look at my evidence.

good luck to me  

Children
No Data