employment tribunal

Has anyone gone through one of these recently?

I am terrified the judge is just going to side with my employer who literally made me feel like some worthless crazy autistic person who wasn't worthy of working with children.  I know of cases that ruled in favour of the bipolar person, but does society view bipolar equal to autism?

My employer was a school.  My actions constituting gross misconduct were supporting autistic kids to understand and like themselves and find better ways of coping in school.

My employer also recently allowed boys to wear skirts when it was hot and called it "gender neutral".  No one is allowed to wear shorts.  Skirts or trousers for everyone.  

Parents
    1. Unfortunately I just did recently and I’m happy to share my experience,last week  a judge  issued a judgement  that is satisfied that my dismissal was unfavourable treatment and was also satisfied that I was dismissed for something arising from my disability (ASD and related anxiety) which was my absence, during almost 2 years I have been harassed continuously by my former employer, there was many exchange of messages that seem supportive but always with a pinch of salt, to give some examples, there was a time that while discussing my medication (sertraline, risperidone and the diazepam which was used in emergencies ) my former employer said that I I might need additional therapy if I keep taking Valium. There was one day that I had the bad idea to stand up for my rights and raise formal grievance that was about a doctors appointment I had to attend , when I contacted my former employer I received a phone call  and I was simply accused to fake my health and used as an excuse to not attend work. I have invoqued a legal act in the grievance and I wrote that due to my autism It’s difficult to balance out sarcasm or abusive tone on the phone and in my perspective my former employer was being intimidating and caused me to be absent from work because I immediately perceived the hostile treatment created, nevermind being in the spectrum wich makes it even harder. The entire process of the grievance until I had to appeal was exhausting and I have experienced an autistim burnout which even today I still feel it’s negative effects. Glthe grievance dismissed and the appeal the grievance was unsubstantiated, My former employer constantly pressuring me to return to work , messaged me to access my medical records or to attend meetings wich one week went from either an informal chat  to a welfare meeting and I always trying to engage , heads up for me because I don’t even know how I managed to did it , until was the requests to prepare written submissions for the day after so that a capability meeting could take place. Can you guess ? I never attended it and I was dismissed with immediate effect. I’ve put a claim on the employment tribunal for unfair dismissal, discrimination and harassment, sent all the evidence which included all the messages  that where just inappropriate and also an impact statement together with a detailed letter describing me very well from an senior autism practitioner. The hearing went from my former employer and their witnesses from  lying in cross examination ( and pay attention I’m not being suggesting it) literally wrote different statements in their ET3 and witness statement and yes they said something different while under oath , to my cross examination which was more focused on creating doubt that I don’t look autistic and confusing me  trying to direct my responses to their own benefit . . I have to figure  out when I read their witness statement that I use to make everyone uncomfortable at work and they never raised because they all see me too sad. And the same was said right in my face while they were cross examined.( did that even amount to discrimination? At the hearing itself ?) judge even makes their own find that the accusations I made against my former employer were all made up in my mind and even in the event if the tribunal accepted that I had invoqued a legal act in my grievance which was obvious to the tribunal I have used my autism as an excuse , so that I didn’t need to attend work , my poor former employer was very right to dismiss me because they needed someone who was able to it’s job and attend the workplace . Mindblowing . No I don’t sincerely suggest anyone to go throught this , is degrading and humiliating to have to go to a tribunal , asking them for consideration for the challenges autism itself already imposes and in the end I very doubt that they even had read the letter i suppose they think was made by some charity , I’m talking about the person who diagnosed me and wrote it to support my claim. Im sorry for the negative message but its not worth it and I am 100% worse off , unable to engage in another work environment and isolated at my flat . Take very sad and disgusting 
    1. Unfortunately I just did recently and I’m happy to share my experience,last week  a judge  issued a judgement  that is satisfied that my dismissal was unfavourable treatment and was also satisfied that I was dismissed for something arising from my disability (ASD and related anxiety) which was my absence, during almost 2 years I have been harassed continuously by my former employer, there was many exchange of messages that seem supportive but always with a pinch of salt, to give some examples, there was a time that while discussing my medication (sertraline, risperidone and the diazepam which was used in emergencies ) my former employer said that I I might need additional therapy if I keep taking Valium. There was one day that I had the bad idea to stand up for my rights and raise formal grievance that was about a doctors appointment I had to attend , when I contacted my former employer I received a phone call  and I was simply accused to fake my health and used as an excuse to not attend work. I have invoqued a legal act in the grievance and I wrote that due to my autism It’s difficult to balance out sarcasm or abusive tone on the phone and in my perspective my former employer was being intimidating and caused me to be absent from work because I immediately perceived the hostile treatment created, nevermind being in the spectrum wich makes it even harder. The entire process of the grievance until I had to appeal was exhausting and I have experienced an autistim burnout which even today I still feel it’s negative effects. Glthe grievance dismissed and the appeal the grievance was unsubstantiated, My former employer constantly pressuring me to return to work , messaged me to access my medical records or to attend meetings wich one week went from either an informal chat  to a welfare meeting and I always trying to engage , heads up for me because I don’t even know how I managed to did it , until was the requests to prepare written submissions for the day after so that a capability meeting could take place. Can you guess ? I never attended it and I was dismissed with immediate effect. I’ve put a claim on the employment tribunal for unfair dismissal, discrimination and harassment, sent all the evidence which included all the messages  that where just inappropriate and also an impact statement together with a detailed letter describing me very well from an senior autism practitioner. The hearing went from my former employer and their witnesses from  lying in cross examination ( and pay attention I’m not being suggesting it) literally wrote different statements in their ET3 and witness statement and yes they said something different while under oath , to my cross examination which was more focused on creating doubt that I don’t look autistic and confusing me  trying to direct my responses to their own benefit . . I have to figure  out when I read their witness statement that I use to make everyone uncomfortable at work and they never raised because they all see me too sad. And the same was said right in my face while they were cross examined.( did that even amount to discrimination? At the hearing itself ?) judge even makes their own find that the accusations I made against my former employer were all made up in my mind and even in the event if the tribunal accepted that I had invoqued a legal act in my grievance which was obvious to the tribunal I have used my autism as an excuse , so that I didn’t need to attend work , my poor former employer was very right to dismiss me because they needed someone who was able to it’s job and attend the workplace . Mindblowing . No I don’t sincerely suggest anyone to go throught this , is degrading and humiliating to have to go to a tribunal , asking them for consideration for the challenges autism itself already imposes and in the end I very doubt that they even had read the letter i suppose they think was made by some charity , I’m talking about the person who diagnosed me and wrote it to support my claim. Im sorry for the negative message but its not worth it and I am 100% worse off , unable to engage in another work environment and isolated at my flat . Take very sad and disgusting 
Children
No Data