Relationships and finding closure

Hi my autism makes me very obsessive about things, whether it collecting something new or liking a guy.  There is a guy I used to go to school with who I still like and I have seen him around where I live over the last few years.  Over lockdown I did try make contact with him over fb and I did not get a response  and have been thinking what can I do get closure.  I thought about writing him a letter but I feel this wrong as it would have go to his work address. I just wish there was a way I could get closure on this issue and would like some advice?  

Parents
  • All autism presents in this way and it apparently has something to do with the brains Gamma Waves. Autistics by definition work better with reliability and finalisation. We can be remarkably brilliant, by nature, with being relied on to finish a task/job/project completely when our best selves. The flip side to this coin is being driven to finish a thing and driven toward closure. 

Many of us feel the same. And the other element to note is that you want to be respectful and not email at work. 

For many of us, if not all, the matters of unresolved issues- assuming this was a NT individual, always involves grave misunderstanding. Gross representation. Maybe have a look here for more solidarity? instagram.com/thearticulateautistic

• All autism presents in this way and it apparently has something to do with the brains Gamma Waves. Autistics by definition work better with reliability and finalisation. We can be remarkably brilliant, by nature, with being relied on to finish a task/job/project completely when our best selves. The flip side to this coin is being driven to finish a thing and driven toward closure. 

Many of us feel the same. And the other element to note is that you want to be respectful and not email at work. 

For many of us, if not all, the matters of unresolved issues- assuming this was a NT individual, always involves grave misunderstanding. Gross representation. Maybe have a look here for more solidarity? instagram.com/thearticulateautistic

Children
No Data