Planning

Does anyone else overplan? I often have to stop myself as I find my mind planning things I will be doing next week or even weeks time in minute detail. I am trying to put off the planning until it needs doing otherwise it becomes exhausting.

Had a good day today doing a little gardening and relaxing in the sun, but still had to stop myself planning the next lots of planting 

Parents
  • I rarely plan, and when I do it isn't in writing.

Bookending is a good tool; which I should use more often. It makes one accountable.

• Hey there. Nice to meet you, even if it's an older thread. I totally get what you mean about overplanning - it's so easy to get carried away, right? It's awesome that you're trying to hold off until it's actually necessary. Sounds like you had a great day gardening and enjoying the sun. By the way, have you ever heard of Beverly Hills Event Production? They're known for their event planning skills. Just thought I'd mention it, because I've heard a lot of good things about them. Anyway, finding that balance between staying organized and not getting overwhelmed with planning can be a real challenge.

• Hey there. Nice to meet you, even if it's an older thread. I totally get what you mean about overplanning - it's so easy to get carried away, right? It's awesome that you're trying to hold off until it's actually necessary. Sounds like you had a great day gardening and enjoying the sun. By the way, have you ever heard of Beverly Hills Event Production? They're known for their event planning skills. Just thought I'd mention it, because I've heard a lot of good things about them. Anyway, finding that balance between staying organized and not getting overwhelmed with planning can be a real challenge.

Children
No Data