Planning

Does anyone else overplan? I often have to stop myself as I find my mind planning things I will be doing next week or even weeks time in minute detail. I am trying to put off the planning until it needs doing otherwise it becomes exhausting.

Had a good day today doing a little gardening and relaxing in the sun, but still had to stop myself planning the next lots of planting 

Parents
  • I tend not to plan ahead unless I absolutely have to, and just take each day at a time. That's partly because I never quite know how I'm going to feel physically and mentally from one day to the next, and can feel anxious if I make plans that I then have to abandon and cancel. I appreciate there are many people though who absolutely thrive on making plans and struggle to function without them.

• I tend not to plan ahead unless I absolutely have to, and just take each day at a time. That's partly because I never quite know how I'm going to feel physically and mentally from one day to the next, and can feel anxious if I make plans that I then have to abandon and cancel. I appreciate there are many people though who absolutely thrive on making plans and struggle to function without them.

Children
No Data