Planning

Does anyone else overplan? I often have to stop myself as I find my mind planning things I will be doing next week or even weeks time in minute detail. I am trying to put off the planning until it needs doing otherwise it becomes exhausting.

Had a good day today doing a little gardening and relaxing in the sun, but still had to stop myself planning the next lots of planting 

Parents
  • I do and like you mentioned, it’s something I’m trying to get a better balance with as well. I can become quite frustrated if the plan changes and then later I start to feel down that I let my frustration get the better of me. It has been something I’ve always found difficult, in fact as a child I would get very frustrated if we went out shopping and the order of shops changed from what my mum had said before we went out- at the time, nothing much was thought about this, but perhaps it was a bit of an indicator from childhood. 

• I do and like you mentioned, it’s something I’m trying to get a better balance with as well. I can become quite frustrated if the plan changes and then later I start to feel down that I let my frustration get the better of me. It has been something I’ve always found difficult, in fact as a child I would get very frustrated if we went out shopping and the order of shops changed from what my mum had said before we went out- at the time, nothing much was thought about this, but perhaps it was a bit of an indicator from childhood. 

Children
No Data