Meltdown and headaches

I had a bit of a meltdown today. The incident that tipped me over the edge was actually something others may not have even given much thought to, but to me it was huge. I had not long finished work for the day so the mental adjustment  may have contributed to my overloaded, overwhelming feelings. Anyway, since I calmed down, I have had a severe headache and have had to fight the overwhelming urge to sleep. I wish I could cope better. 

Parents
  • I hate saying this but i suffer from chronic daily migraine and experience this after a meltdown too. I found that if my B12, Iron, Riboflavin are low it increases the frequency and intensity of headache and migraines. Since i started supplementing these into my diet i have reduced headache after a meltdown and reduced the frequent migraines. 

Your burned out afterwards their is nothing you can do other than recover the more you fight it the longer it takes to recover from burnout. 

• I hate saying this but i suffer from chronic daily migraine and experience this after a meltdown too. I found that if my B12, Iron, Riboflavin are low it increases the frequency and intensity of headache and migraines. Since i started supplementing these into my diet i have reduced headache after a meltdown and reduced the frequent migraines. 

Your burned out afterwards their is nothing you can do other than recover the more you fight it the longer it takes to recover from burnout. 

Children
No Data