Meltdown and headaches

I had a bit of a meltdown today. The incident that tipped me over the edge was actually something others may not have even given much thought to, but to me it was huge. I had not long finished work for the day so the mental adjustment  may have contributed to my overloaded, overwhelming feelings. Anyway, since I calmed down, I have had a severe headache and have had to fight the overwhelming urge to sleep. I wish I could cope better. 

Parents
  • I started getting bad migraines in my late teens, but I'd definitely been getting more headaches than my peers since about 12-13. I literally only figured out yesterday that sensory overload is both one of my migraine triggers and also a symptom of autism (I'm 50, so I feel a bit thick now lol).

I'm on medication for them which has vastly reduced the amount I get, and made the ones I do still get mostly bearable.

• I started getting bad migraines in my late teens, but I'd definitely been getting more headaches than my peers since about 12-13. I literally only figured out yesterday that sensory overload is both one of my migraine triggers and also a symptom of autism (I'm 50, so I feel a bit thick now lol).

I'm on medication for them which has vastly reduced the amount I get, and made the ones I do still get mostly bearable.

Children