Meltdown and headaches

I had a bit of a meltdown today. The incident that tipped me over the edge was actually something others may not have even given much thought to, but to me it was huge. I had not long finished work for the day so the mental adjustment  may have contributed to my overloaded, overwhelming feelings. Anyway, since I calmed down, I have had a severe headache and have had to fight the overwhelming urge to sleep. I wish I could cope better. 

Parents
  • Hi

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. I get headaches randomly, all the time, and also fatigue. It's from environmental and food sensitivities and from being overwhelmed by noises etc. I also regularly have mini meltdowns/ huge meltdowns from things other people might not get upset about, so I hear you on that. Take care of yourself with self-compassion, and by taking each day at a time. All the best

• Hi

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. I get headaches randomly, all the time, and also fatigue. It's from environmental and food sensitivities and from being overwhelmed by noises etc. I also regularly have mini meltdowns/ huge meltdowns from things other people might not get upset about, so I hear you on that. Take care of yourself with self-compassion, and by taking each day at a time. All the best

Children